Spaceport Affairs (box set) by Mikala Ash #SciFi #RomanceBooks @Ash_Mikala

 


Follow the affairs of Peri Barberossa, award-winning sex reporter for the immensely popular guide The Galactic Tourist, and Fyche, her faithful AI, as she avoids becoming the newest addition to General R'nok's harem, investigates the savage murder of a pleasure worker, survives a hijacking by terrorists, saves a planet, and searches for her missing mother and sister, renowned reporter Holly Barberossa.

Everyone is more -- or less -- than they seem in this erotically charged collection of Peri Barberossa adventures, where secret agendas abound and the name of the game is undiluted pleasure.

Publisher's Note: This box set contains the previously published novellas The Cannis Affair, The Adana Affair, The Supernova Affair, and The Erogenous Affair.


Available Today at Changeling Press

preorder for November 6th at online booksellers



Praise for The Adana Affair
 

"The author writes well-described very hot sex scenes which also work to break up the suspense."

-- Snowdrop, Whipped Cream Reviews

 

EXCERPT


All rights reserved.
Copyright ©2020 Mikala Ash
Excerpt from The Cannis Affair


Naked and at ease in the feather soft bed, I was completely at one with the universe, when reality slapped me across the face.

At first I thought I simply misheard General R'nok's solemn commitment to have me locked up in his harem. He'd said something about customary law and me being his property for life. Experience has often shown me that post coital bliss can play havoc with one's perception, so I sought clarification. I propped myself up on trembling elbows, acutely aware of my erratically beating heart, the result of five gut-wrenching orgasms in ten minutes.

"What, darling?" I asked.

The general paused, balanced on one leg, the other tangled up inside the kilt of his kaleidoscopic uniform. "You are now mine."

"I'm sorry?"

He cast a steely Etile glance toward me, his dark eye ridges folding slightly. "Are you deaf?"

Uh-oh. His gruff manner was so different from the smooth wooing of last night. "No, I just didn't understand what you said."

"You have had both orifices filled by my flesh," he said.

"And you filled them so well," I purred, trying to recapture the moment, remembering his two cocks driving into my pussy and ass at the same time, but I should have known that when it comes to men, there's always a catch.

"When you give both holes to an Etile warrior you have given your soul," he said as if he were explaining to me the intricacies of a paperclip. "You belong to me now, my concubine. We are bound for life."

"I didn't realize that was the custom," I explained, attempting to keep my voice level, though inside I was in an acute state of panic.

"It is not a custom. It is the law."

"Oh."

"Wait here. My aide will show you to your cot in the harem."

Cot? Harem?

ABOUT MIKALA ASH

Aussie Mikala Ash used to be a mild-mannered training & development consultant by day, and a wild sci-fi and paranormal adventure writer by night. Now she is a brazen full-time writer and nature photographer who is concentrating on having among other things, “… bags, and bags of fun!” Mikala can be found on Facebook and on Twitter.

Comments