Christmas Romances by Harley Wylde #holidayromance

Did you know I've written several Christmas themed romances? 

Keep reading to find out about my previous Christmas books and the one releasing December 11, 2020.



Rin -- My mom died when I was little, and my dad followed when I was fifteen. My half-brother, the nastiest human being I’ve ever met, convinced the state to grant him custody. More likely he bribed people. My life has been hell since then. Every time I try to run, he finds me, tortures me, and makes sure I toe the line. This time will be different. I’m asking the Dixie Reapers for help. If they turn me away, I’m as good as dead, but even that’s preferable to what my half-brother has planned for me next.

I didn’t count on the sexy man with the dark, brooding eyes. The man who defended me only seconds after laying eyes on me. The man who makes me want things I’ve never wanted before. I knew better than to sleep with him, knew I wasn’t good enough. When he rejects me, I run. Discovering several weeks later that he left a little part of himself inside me is even more terrifying than my half-brother finding me.

Wraith -- I’m not the settling-down type. Maybe once upon a time, but not anymore. While I was serving overseas, my sister was left for dead in a gutter. I failed her. Failed my parents, who made me promise to protect her before they breathed their last. Now I’m faced with Rin, the strongest, most beautiful woman I’ve ever met. She needs a protector, and I’ll gladly be that for her. I want her. Want to keep her and make her mine. I’ve fucked my share of women over the years, but I’ve never made love to one. Until Rin. But I’m no good for her, or anyone else. She thinks she’s not worthy of me, but it’s the other way around.

Then she runs and I feel like a piece of my soul has been ripped out. Finding her won’t be easy, but I won’t stop until she’s back in my home, in my bed. And I’ll make sure that every asshole who ever laid a hand on her is buried six feet under or rotting in prison. No one will ever hurt her again.

It never occurred to me that I would be the asshole to hurt her. I stopped believing in Christmas miracles a long time ago, but now I really need one. I need Rin back, and I’ll do anything to make her mine.

Warning: Bondage. Spanking. Anal sex. Over the top, melt your e-reader, make your panties wet sex. If you don’t like those things, this book probably isn’t for you.


Get Wraith





My marriage is a sham. I’ve already loved and lost my one and only. Making Carmella Juarez my wife was the only way to save my daughter, but I never intended to stay married. A decade has passed, ten years that I’ve kept my distance, but now it’s time to set things right and free both of us.

I never counted on her being sick and nearly dying. Didn’t count on falling for her as I nursed her back to health. But it’s the Christmas season and what better time for miracles? My heart isn’t as cold and dead as I’d once thought. Carmella has brought me back to life, and now that I’ve had a taste of the tempting woman who wears my ring, I know that I can’t ever let her go.


Get Naughty or Nice




MaryAnne -- I was sixteen when I learned a hard lesson. No, it wasn’t a lesson. It was worse. Kidnapped, tortured, abused in the worst of ways… I’d thought my life was over. Until the day my knight in shining armor came to save me. Patriot. Despite how scary he looks, he has to be the kindest man I’ve ever met. He not only rescues damsels in distress, but animals too. Under that hard exterior is a heart of gold. It doesn’t matter that he’s older than me. The more I get to know him, the harder I start to fall. But why would a man like him ever want someone like me? I’m dirty. Damaged. Broken beyond repair. Or am I? After all, Christmas is a time for miracles.

Patriot -- From the moment I saw her, she’s had me wrapped around her finger. I’ve done my best to chase the fear and shadows from her eyes, show her she’s safe. I’ve taken out nearly every man who ever hurt her, even if she doesn’t know it. And the two who are still standing won’t be for long. I want to see her smile. Make her laugh. What better time than Christmas to prove to her life is worth living? I’ll make it the best she’s ever had!

But there’s only one thing I want under the tree this year… MaryAnne. She deserves better. I’m no angel. I’ve killed. Lied. Stolen. And worse. I tell myself repeatedly to keep my distance… until I can’t. One taste and I know I’ll never walk away. MaryAnne is mine! And if she won’t listen to me, then maybe my whacky parrot can convince her. If there’s one thing the African Grey excels at, it’s talking when he shouldn’t.

WARNING: Patriot contains scenes of graphic violence and sexual content, bad language, and abuse. But it also has a happily-ever-after, a tiny feline terror, the most patient dog on the planet, and a bird who always has to have the last word.


Get Patriot

Releases December 11, 2020





Comments

  1. I am waiting on tender hook for Patriot!!! It sounds amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for Patriot! Love that they come out on Friday, no interruptions with work while reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely have loved this series and I cannot WAIT to get Patriot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really good! Ill have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get Patriot. I'm having withdrawals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to get my hands on these

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment