Torch (Dixie Reapers MC) Audiobook by Harley Wylde #ContemporaryRomance #AgeGap #Audible @HarleyW_Writer

 

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is mock-00059.png

Duration: 3 hours 44 minutes
Narrated by Ada Sinclair
LISTEN TO A SAMPLE

Isabella: I was seventeen when my daddy gave me to Torch, who inked me, kissed me, then watched me walk away. I was supposed to return after I graduated, but instead I ran. Now I'm back, ready to face whatever fate awaits me. He's probably pissed, and rightly so. It was only supposed to be a short separation, but three years have passed. I expected yelling, maybe some public humiliation. It never occurred to me he'd kiss me so deeply, so passionately that I'd be begging for more. He'll be my first, my last, my only... because I'm his, and he's never going to let me forget it.

Torch: For years, I've kept my distance, watching over the girl I claimed as my own. She wears my brand, and I know it's only a matter of time before she comes home. I remembered a stunning young woman, but it's a siren who walks back through my door, all luscious and curvy. There may be about thirty years between us, but fuck if I care what people think. I want her. She's mine, and I'm going to remind her of that. I'll take her any way I can, as often as I can, and when I'm done, she'll never again think of walking out the door. Because what she doesn't know is that she's done the impossible... she's claimed the heart of a man who didn't think he had one. Now that she's worked her way deep inside, I'll rain down hell on anyone who tries to keep us apart. No one's going to come between us, especially not the man who gave his daughter to me -- not even if he has the entire cartel army on his ass.



This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is button_get-it-at-audible.png



Praise for Torch (Audiobook)

"This is a sweet, steamy, fast paced, and enjoyable story. Ada Sinclair did a phenomenal job narrating. I enjoyed listening to her bring these amazing characters to life." -- A. Fernandez, Audible



Comments