Get Cain (Bones MC) in audiobook!




Narrated by Ada Sinclair
Duration: 2 hours 33 minutes

Angel: I’m a teacher. Or rather, I want to be. Fresh out of college, I went on a date with the wrong man and ended up drugged and helpless in a really bad place. The motorcycle club I was taken to was no place for a woman, as I found out the hard way. They thought I was helpless, but I managed to get away -- only to stumble onto three kids who need me as a teacher. The problem? They’re with another club. I can’t leave them until I’m convinced they're safe. Unfortunately, the club president doesn’t like me much. He’s also the hottest man I’ve ever come across and resisting him is not even something I’m going to attempt.
Cain: As president of Bones MC, it’s my responsibility to decide how to handle the kids who adopted us. Who the fuck adopts a MC club anyway? Knowing for whatever reason they didn’t want social services finding them, the club hires a teacher for them. And what a fucking teacher she is! Woman nearly put me to my knees the first time I saw her. I fought it as long as I could, but a man can only take so much of that shapely ass in those tight skirts. I’ll use everything in my sensual bag of tricks to make her mine, and no one will take her away from me. Not even the club from Nashville intent on getting her back.
WARNING! If you don’t want hotter than hell alpha males, you need to move on. This is a tale of gruff love. A rough around the edges biker claiming the woman he wants no matter the consequences. If you want lust so strong it will melt your panties, then read on!

Available At:
  



Comments